Below you will find current job openings at 3-C Family Services. In order to be considered for any open positions, candidates must submit a letter of interest, CV or resume, and contact information for three references to email@example.com.
Additional details are listed within each current job opening. No phone calls please.
3-C Family Services Therapist Openings
3-C Family Services is a well-established and growing multidisciplinary group practice located in Cary, NC. We are currently seeking candidates to join the clinical practice who are interested in serving children, adolescents, and/or adults through one or more of the following therapeutic models:
- Individual therapy,
- Group therapy,
- Marital therapy, and/or
- Family therapy
- Terminal degree for your mental health specialty, including PhD, PsyD, EdD, or LCSW
- Licensed to practice in the state of North Carolina (either as full or provisional under the supervision of a fully licensed equivalent professional)
- Licensure as a Health Service Provider required for psychologists
- Full-time preferred
- Part-time possible
- 3-5 years clinical experience preferred
- Recent graduates will be considered
Salary & Benefits
- Salary is fee-based with consideration for level of prior experience delivering services in outpatient mental health settings
- Leadership and ownership opportunities are available
- Full service administrative services, including scheduling, billing, and electronic medical records
- Health, dental, and vision medical benefits
- 401(k) with matching
- Flex spending account
- Employee assistance plan
- Flexible work environment
Company Information: At 3-C Family Services, psychology, psychiatry and counseling professionals work as a team to promote positive mental health and development, enhance the quality of life for clients, and strengthen family relationships. Medical and psychological treatments are integrated to provide comprehensive care. Our clinicians combine individual therapy, group sessions, psychological assessment and family services to best meet the needs of the entire family.
To apply for this position, submit (a) a letter of interest, (b) your CV or resume, and (c) contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.