At 3-C Family Services, psychology, psychiatry, and counseling professionals work as a team to promote children’s positive mental health and social development and to strengthen family relationships. Medical and psychological treatments are integrated to provide comprehensive care. Our clinicians combine individual therapy, group sessions, and family services to best meet the needs of the entire family. We are committed to research-based clinical practice through work with our sister company, the 3-C Institute for Social Development.
- Open Monday-Thursday 8:00am-7:00pm by appointment.
- Closed for lunch every day from 1pm-2pm.
- Please contact us to make an appointment.
- After hours emergency services are covered for clients already in treatment.
- Fees will vary, depending on clinician and service provided. Please see our fee schedule for more information.
- We file insurance claims as a courtesy for clients who request it. You may e-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Please review this list of terms for additional insurance information.
3-C Family Services was founded by Dr. Melissa E. DeRosier, Ph.D.
Dr. DeRosier brought together clinicians from a broad array of disciplines (including psychiatry, school & clinical psychology, and social work), each of whom have a common commitment to research-based clinical practice. Dr. DeRosier and the staff have extensive experience in the area of evaluation and treatment of social, behavioral, and emotional difficulties facing children, adolescents, and families.
The work we do at 3-C Family Services truly melds the science and practice of psychology. Each of 3-C Family Services clinicians have a common commitment to research-based clinical practice. The 3-C Institute for Social Development (3-C ISD) is 3-C Family Services’ sister company. 3-C ISD conducts a variety of research projects sponsored through both private and government grants and contracts. These projects involve the development of research-based interventions and the scientific evaluation of the effectiveness of these treatments for alleviating social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties for children and adolescents. The clinicians at 3-C Family Services are available to serve as providers for efficacy trials in addition to their regular clinical services.