At 3-C Family Services, psychology, psychiatry, and counseling professionals work as a team to promote children’s positive mental health and social development and to strengthen family relationships. Medical and psychological treatments are integrated to provide comprehensive care. Our clinicians combine individual therapy, group sessions, and family services to best meet the needs of the entire family. We are committed to research-based clinical practice through work with our sister company, 3C Institute.
- Open Monday‒Thursday 8 a.m.‒7 p.m. by appointment.
- Closed for lunch every day from 1 p.m.‒2 p.m.
- Please contact us to make an appointment.
- After hours emergency services are covered for clients already in treatment.
- Fees will vary depending on clinician and service provided. Please see our fee schedule for more information.
- We are an out of network provider. This means we do not accept any form of insurance. Payment is due in full at the time of service. We do offer a courtesy file to insurance on your behalf, meaning we will submit claims to the insurance company, and any reimbursement you would receive through your out of network mental health benefits would go directly back to you.
- For complaints or concerns, please contact Dr. Justin Parker, clinical director, at email@example.com.
3-C Family Services was founded by Dr. Melissa E. DeRosier, PhD. Dr. DeRosier brought together clinicians from a broad array of disciplines (including psychiatry, school and clinical psychology, and social work), each of whom have a common commitment to research-based clinical practice. Dr. DeRosier and the staff have extensive experience in the area of evaluation and treatment of social, behavioral, and emotional difficulties children, adolescents, and families might experience.
The work we do at 3-C Family Services truly melds the science and practice of psychology. All 3-C Family Services clinicians are committed to research-based clinical practice. The 3-C Institute for Social Development (3-C ISD) is 3-C Family Services’ sister company. 3-C ISD conducts a variety of research projects sponsored through both private and government grants and contracts. These projects involve the development of research-based interventions and the scientific evaluation of the effectiveness of these treatments for alleviating social, emotional, and behavioral difficulties for children and adolescents. The clinicians at 3-C Family Services are available to serve as providers for efficacy trials in addition to their regular clinical services.